General Vehicle Testing
Measurement system for sound, vibration, comparison and filtering
With 4 or 6 dynamic channels with ICP supply, two pulse channels, CAN bus input and additional slow DC channels the LivePad is a very small but complete measurement lab. Due to the X-Range all dynamic channels can be recorded without any need to adjust the range by the user.
6 channels with ICP® supply for sound, vibrations, and RPM pulses + CAN bus interface as per ISO 11898. Multiple channels for sound and vibrations plus RPM and parameters of the CAN bus are recorded in a calibrated manner and analyzed.
- Stylish tablet PC with dual-core i5, Windows®7, and 64 GB SSD
- The USB front end is tailored to match the design and forms a unit with the tablet PC.
- Dimensions of 205 x 310 x 45 mm
- 3 hours of runtime with a single battery charge
- X- Range ( Autorange Technology)
- > 130 db Dynamic Range / 2*24 Bit ADC/Channel
- 4/6 Dynamic Channels
- DC/AC/ICP Coupling
- -10 V to + 20 V Input
- Sample Rate 64Khz
- 4 Slow DC Channels +- 15V
- 2 Pulse Inputs (250Khz)
- 2 Channels Digital AES/EBU input at 48Khz
- CAN Bus Support, with Galvanic Isolation