Sound Level Meters NOR 131/132
he Nor131 is a Class 1 (precision) instrument whilst the Nor132 is designed in accordance with the less accurate Class 2 requirements. Both meters offer the same features with exception of the detachable preamplifier which is only available on the Nor131 version.
- Noise hazards in the workplace
- Prescription of hearing protection
- Environmental noise investigations
- Product noise testing
- General purpose sound level meter
- Reverberation measurement
- Speech intelligibility
- Simultaneous measurement of SPL, Leq, LMax, LMin, LE and LPeak (plus the Tmax5 for Germany only).
- Time weighting functions: Fast, Slow and Impulse.
- Spectral weighting functions: Simultaneously measurement of A and C or Z-weighting. Additionally the 1/1 octave real time filters covering all bands from 8 Hz to 16K Hz (option 1) or 1/3-octave covering all bands from 6,3Hz to 20kHz (option 4).
- Statistical calculations: 7 fixed percentiles L1%, L5%, L10%, L50%, L90%, L95%, and L99% plus one user defined value (f.ex. L0.1%). The statistical calculation is performed in real time within each frequency band if the filter option 1 is installed.
- One range covering 120dB without any range adjustments.
- Self noise measured with microphone: 17dBA (25dBA for Nor132)
- Maximum RMS level: 137dBA
- Maximum Peak level: 140dB PeakC