The precision vibration meters Nor133 and Nor136 are designed in accordance with ISO 8041.
In their basic versions, both meters are well suited for measurement of whole body and hand-arm vibration measurements. Optional upgrades allow for the measurement and analysis as vibration in buildings, ships, vehicles and public transport systems in accordance to international and national standards.
- Whole body vibration to ISO 2631, EN/2002/44/EC
- Hand Arm vibration to ISO 5349, EN/2002/44/EC
- Building Vibration measurement to DIN 4150, ISO 2631, BS6472
- Ship cabin vibration measurements to ISO 6954
- Vibration measurements to ÖNORM S9012
- Building vibration measurements to DIN 4150-3, BS7385-1, ISO 4866
- General machine vibration – data logger
- 6 channels (Nor136) in whole body mode
- Graphical and numerical display of all channels simultaneously
- Huge memory capacity with SD memory card
- Records the raw data signal for later analyzed in NorVibraTest
- Powerful post processing software NorVibraTest
- Complete range of accelerometers for HA and WB measurements
- Multi language
- Comment channel
- Supports IEPE and Charge accelerometers, AC and DC voltage sensors, passive geophones.
- Data export to National Instrument DIAdem software