NOR 277 Tapping Machine
For making footfall noise transmission measurements in buildings as set out in International and National Standards.
Nor277 is a tapping machine for impact noise measurements designed to meet the requirements given in ISO 10140-5. ISO 16283-2 and the old ISO 140-6, -7,-8 as well as ASTM E492 and ASTM E1007.
- Impact sound transmission testing according to ISO 10140-5. ISO 16283-2 and the old ISO 140-6, -7,-8 as well as ASTM E492 and ASTM E1007
- Determination of single number quantity index Ln,w, in accordance with ISO 717-2 and ASTM E-989
- Powered from 85-264 volt AC main supply. Built in Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries.
- Battery capacity: Typical 1 hour with intermittent use and 45 minutes of continues operation.
- Low weight 10 kg (22 lb) incl. battery and wireless remote
- Five hammers each having a mass of 500 g falling from a height of 40 mm (adjustable)
- Tapping sequence of 10 impacts per second, rpm controlled via servo feedback loop
- Built in self check of hammer fall speed, and tapping sequence.
- Retractable feet
- Dimensions feet retracted: 165 x 230 x 495 mm (6,5 x 9,1 x 19,5″)
- Dimensions feet extended: 265 x 230 x 495 mm (10,4 x 9,1 x 19,5″)