Sound and Vibration Analyser NOR 150
The Nor150 sound level meter covers a vast variety of applications such as environmental noise assessments, building acoustics, sound intensity, noise at workplace and more. Featuring a large 4.3” true colour touchscreen, the Nor150 provides the user friendliness of a smartphone.
Further features include; two measurement channels, built in web server, camera, GPS and advanced voice and text notes bringing the sophistications normally found in laboratory instrumentation out in the field. Connect your smartphone, pad with NorVirtual App installed and take full control of the instrument. Add photos and voice notes obtained on your smartphone or pad seamless integrated with markers to your noise data. Nor150 can also be controlled via NorCloud, Nor850 software, NorRemote and NorVirtual for PC . NorConnect is the tool you use to download, view and generate excel reports of your measurements.
- High Precision Class 1 sound level meter and frequency analyser.
- Single or dual channel.
- Large colour touch-screen (4.3”).
- Real keyboard for quick operation in challenging environments.
- Intuitive user interface with graphical icons for selection of measurement mode and custom-made user setups.
- Built in webserver for communication through the internet from anywhere in the world via LAN, USB, WLAN, 3G/4G modem.
- Voice and text notes, built in GPS and camera help you document your measurements.
- Wide frequency range for vibration and low frequency measurements (0,4 Hz – 20 kHz in 1/3 octave band).
- 120 dB measurement range.
- Extensive trigger system for reports, audio recording and camera.
- Seamless integration with Nor850 software.
- Multi language support.
- Extensive on board help system.