Automotive Test Systems
Noise Source Identification
Defense Combat Sound Source Localisation
Noise and Volume Sources
Noise Modelling Software
Noise Control Solutions
Noise Monitoring Terminal
NVH Test Facilities
Sound Level Meters
Vehicle Data Acquisition Systems
Sound Analyser NOR 140
A precision hand held sound level meter designed for the most demanding users.
The Nor140 is packed into the smallest real time analyser featuring sound recording present on the market today.
- Our most affordable Sound Level meter with FFT.
- Sound recording onto exchangeable SD card.
- Level vs. Time with multispectrum function from 25 ms resolution.
- Parallel detection of SPL, Leq, Lmin, Lmax, LE, Lpeak and 8 statistical values.
- Measurement of A-weighted levels simultaneously with either C- or Z-weighted levels.
- Parallel F, S or I time constants.
- Frequency analysis with 1/1-octave or 1/3-octave bands in the 0.4 Hz – 20 kHz range
- 8000 line FFT analysis with 1.46Hz line resolution.
- 120 dB dynamic range giving a “one-range” instrument covering all levels from microphone noise floor at 15 dBA to maximum SPL at 137 dBA (140dB peak).
- Pause/Continue function with 10 sec back erase function.
- Manual or automatic storage of results with automatic measurement repeat and clock synchronization.
- Full support for all relevant Building acoustics standards such as ISO 10052, ISO 12283, ISO 140, ISO 717, ASTM E336 and E1007 with on screen sound insulation indexes.
- Built in Noise generator.
- Reverberation time calculations.
- Support SweptSine measurement when controlled from Nor850 or CtrlBuild
- Advanced Trigger functions
- Complies to all relevant IEC and ANSI Class 1 specifications.
- USB 2.0 and RS232 high speed digital interface.
- Wireless communication using Nor520 Bluetooth transceiver.
- High resolution backlit display.
- ICP power for direct connection of vibration sensors.
- RPM input.
- Built-in random incidence correction and wind screen correction.
- Calculates NC, NR and RC.
- Support for English, French and German menus.
- “User-defined” table to display only measurement functions that each individual user prefers.
- Seamless integrated with Nor850 multichannel system.