Mid-High Frequency Volume Velocity Source
MHVVS, DIRECT VOLUME VELOCITY MEASUREMENT, 300HZ – 12KHZ
The new mid-high frequency volume velocity source, MHVVS, is completely redesigned to deliver a final product that on any aspect drives it to a higher level. The improved performance going hand in hand with a user friendly experience, puts it top of your mind when looking for a sound source.
- Broad frequency range of 300Hz – 12kHz
- High power output, max Sound Power Level of 107 dB
- Direct volume velocity measurement
- Integrated particle velocity sensor
- Embedded amplifier, making it compact & user friendly
- Fast reciprocal transfer function acquisition
- Acoustic Transfer Functions
- Panel Noise Contribution Analysis
- Transfer path analysis
- Airborne source quantification
- Component vibroacoustic behavior characterization
This omni-directional noise source is equipped with a Microflown particle velocity sensor on the tip of its nozzle, being the only source capable of directly measuring the radiated volume velocity for a broad frequency range with unparalleled accuracy.
The source is capable of generating high excitation levels in order to properly excite the sound field under study. An integrated amplifier eliminates the need of external amplifiers and ensuring the best performance going hand in hand with a user friendly experience.